Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hola peeps!!

So there hasn't been too much going on around here. Baby girl turned one last week so we had her party Saturday. She is blooming into a toddler now. She wants to walk..she trys really hard. Sunday was fathers day and the kids and I went with dad to do what he wanted to do. We went to a picnic in the park (in the valley) with other motorcycle members. It was fun but hot. Baby girl gagged herself with her finger on purpose and tossed her lunch all over so we had to stop and get her some new clothes, but still we were left with the smell **GROSS**

Last night when I got off work I fed the kids and bathed them, played and put them to bed. I did dishes and cleaned up and as soon as I was finished the hubs came home. He saw me lurking in the fridge and asked if I was looking for a snack. I said no and that I fed the kids but not myself, as spaghettios was not sounding very appetizing. He made me dinner and we played dominoes. I can't cook...my poor kids, if it weren't for dad they would eat cereal, sandwiches, spaghettios, and frozen entrees!

Anyways I am off to work, boss lady is staring at me

Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home