Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Eating worms

I'm not really eating worms...not yet anyway...

So little mama doesn't have an ear infection. She does however have a cold starting. She seems to be in a good mood though. Her nose bugs her at night so she whines every once in awhile in her sleep. Last night though little man woke up with his nose bugging him too. Daddy put him in bed with us...what a mistake! The child is a horrible co-sleeper, as usually his toes end up near my eyes or nose, and his head is jammed in daddys back. When he is sick he is worse. He lays all over me, up and down, down and up. Needless to say I got no sleep. He was in a good mood this morning when I left for work though and so was little mama.

I am having issues. I am having a very hard time balancing my kids, the hubs, my house cleaning, working, other relatives, friends, and my cyber world time. I mean come on everyone knows that my blogging comes first! No, really I usually blog at work.
But for real, I don't understand how my mom did it. Our house was always well maintained, we always had good food (not frozen pizza's like my kids get) for dinner, I never felt like she wasn't spending time with me, and she worked 2 jobs. My mom had a day job working at a doctor's office, and after I would go to sleep she would go work the night shift driving her own catering truck. She said she made most of her money on the catering truck. Plus near Christmas for extra money she would go work at Mervyn's (a department store) so we could have a good Christmas. She did alot for us. My dad worked too, and even though he was home more than my mom (ALOT more) I always felt less connected to him when I was younger.
I sleep alot. I love sleep. I work and come home and want to got to sleep. I sometimes wonder if I have something wrong with me since I always am tired.
I lack the ability to spend as much quality time with my children as I really want too. I suck at keeping up the house. My friends have probably forgot my name. My husband is lucky if he gets a kiss a day from me, much less have sex....and that is totally wrong cause he is an awesome man who totally takes care of me and the kids, and basically lives his life for us.
I am soooooo behind that last night my mom mentioned that little mama would be one next month. She said "someone is turning one next month" while holding her, and for a moment I was like ummmmm who???? Oh right right little mama is...OMG I haven't even thought about a b-day party for her!!
I am having a bad day, feel like a bad mom, and just want to crawl in a hole and die.
I know I can't be the best mom, or cook like Betty Crocker, but the fact that I forgot her b-day made me feel like crap....
I'm going to go eat worms now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home