Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Count sheep, and sleep..sleep...sleep

Okay, so I have to admitt something. I am not a "domestic person." That is the exact words of my hubby. I have been reading other mommy blogs about how this mommy scrubbed her kitchen, or this mommy did 55 freakin loads of laundry, cooked for 82 people, and still managed "me time."
My day usually goes like this..I jump up at 7am, yell "I"M LATE", and run to she shower. I get dressed half assed (figuring I can fix myself on the freeway while driving) I leave the house by 7:40. I get to work about 8:30 (supposed to start at 8) and begin my work day. I leave work at 5, get home at 6, and very dinner is usually on the table. I am not domestic remember? So yeah I don't cook...in fact I don't even know how to cook. The hubs makes dinner, or my mom does. After dinner I play with the kids for a bit and then whisk the boys off to a bath. After bath time, they brush their teeth, get a book read to them, and go to bed at 8pm.
After 8pm, (by now mom or hubs has done the dishes) I get little mama ready for bed. I bath her, play with her, make her a bottle and lay with her tell she falls asleep. As soon as she falls asleep I honestly TRY to get up and do something, be it laundry, putting clothes away, clean bathroom, SOMETHING! I usually fall asleep though. I have been making TRUE effort to do more thought since that is me and the hubs biggest fight now-adays, that I don't help out anymore. I am not lazy. I know what needs to be done. I honestly think something is wrong with me. I absolutely have no energy. I get off work and am dead tired. All I can think about is sleep. I some times even sleep in my car for my hour lunch! I can't imagine that I should really be needing this much sleep everyday. On the weekends...guess what I do?? sleep. I want to be that mom with all the energy who cleans, cooks, and has time for the kids as well as "me time." All i do is sleep. I'm not depressed, don't have much on my mind, I'm just plum tired!

I sleep alot, thats my confession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home