Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

YAY it's February!

Okay so I am a little late since it is actuallu Feb 9th. I just thought I would update my blog. I know that I do not blog EVERY day, but hey when I do blog I usually have interesting stuff to write about. Besides, it's not like ANYONE actually reads MY BLOG (at least I think no one does, but hey if ya do let me know your reading cause thats kind of cool!!)
So here we go...my 5 year old son has been really sick. He has a horrific cough/asthma problem. I was out on Superbowl Sunday and he stayed with my mom. She had to take him to urgent care and they immediately took him back and gave him a breathing treatment and said he was having a bad asthma attack. He missed 3 days of school this week too.
My 2 year old gave us yet another trip to the urgent center last night! He was also taken right back but he had a burn on his hand. My dad decided to cook (actually burn to hell) a chicken on the rotisserie on the BBQ grill. It was crazy burned and he laughed yelling "call for a pizza, the old man burned the chicken"...and this probably would have been funny except that he layed the chicken, with the rotisserie (long metal sharp stick) still shoved firmly up the chickens butt on the table. My 2 year old son was right next to him so what does he do??? Grabs the stick of course!!! (You think my dad would be smart enough not to have layed it their..is he new around here????) My dad yells MOVE YOUR HAND!!! He does and screams something awful! He burned 4 of his fingers. I took him to the urgent care..They gave him tylenol with Codeine for the pain...that pretty much took the edge off. They wrapped him up pretty good.
Moral of this..my kids are a mess right now...LOL

In other news, I think I posted about being a prospect awhile ago. I am officially a member now. It's really cool...really fun!!
I did my taxes...got back 5 grand woohooo!! I am looking for a new car right now, well not new NEW, but new to me. I want a used car with a 3rd row seat.
My mom is broke and has a hunch that I got $$ so she of course is hitting me up everyday. I know she is my mom and all but damn I got my own family to support. We do NOT fit in my little 2 door car (HELLO illegal and unsafe seeting for my kids) so we usually can not go anywhere as a whole family without me bringing a friend to drive their car and sit some of my kids in their cars.

Okay I know that was a pretty random post....but I got alot out...
I gotta actually do some work ( I am at work)

Toooodllleessssssssssssss :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home