Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Avon walk for Breast Cancer

I just wanted to write about Breats cancer and how important it is for women and men to get checked regularly for it. Women make sure you are getting your mammograms regularly. Next year I am planning on joining many in the Avon Breast cancer walk. Although I personally have not been afftected by breast cancer, nor do I know anyone who has had it, I have read MANY articles about it and how hard it is and how it can afftect your life. I want to do my share and walk. I want to raise $1800 for this. I will walk for 2 days (basically) sleep in a tent, go home sore, but hey I did my part. If you want to read more about it go here:
http://www.avonwalk.org/site/PageServer?pagename=losa_home
I encourage everyone to walk, donate, volunteer, do something. Don't just sit on your butt that weekend. It's not only going to LA, but many other cities/states.

Toodles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home