Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Will this day ever end??

So I am sitting here at work with not very much to do. I am trying to "look busy" but am not really succeeding. So I just got back from lunch and thought I would share my latest phone call with you. My mom calls. Here is how our phone call goes...
Me: Hello??
Mom: Hi, I just wanted to call to let you know your child support check came in the mail today.
Me: Okay
Mom:Yeah so i will put it in my purse so your husband doesn't see it
Me: ummmmmmmm okay, thanks, gotta go my food is ready.

Okay first off, my mom hides her bills from my dad. I do NOT do that. He has virtually NO CLUE what is going on (he doesn't even put gas in his own truck...ever) He has no idea how much money they have OR what bills they have. My husband can see my check. I do not hide things. How could you hide something such as your financial status from your husband? She's been doing it for YEARS and I just don't understand.

Since this is my first post I just thought I would share that I have 3 kids. My 5 year old son's dad was my first love. We broke up soon after he was born..he is a flake/idiot/moron...but I will go into that another day. I also have a 22 month old and 6 month old with my husband. He has a 10 year old and 12 year old from a previous relationship. Yeah...we got a football team going. Am i crazy for having all these kids?? Maybe. Who knows who cares right??

Well I better get back to work (at least look busy again) I will blog more latah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home