Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bastard!!!!!!

So I went to court today for a modification of a current child support order. The hubby came with me. My 5 year old son's father, I'll just call him BASTARD because that is what he is, didn't even have to come to court. He simply just had to call in. Granted he is 8 hours away, but if I have to take time off of work, loose one days pay, then he should have to come down here and be present in front of the judge as well. So a few years ago our child support was set at $632 a month. Now he has to pay $299 a month. All he seemed concerned with was wether or not he would get his license back. He lost it since he wasn't paying his child support. I just don't see how it is considered "OK" by society that you can pay $299 a month, still owe over 18,000 in back child support, and never make any attempts to come see your child. The reason I say it is ok by society is because when people question me as to how much he pays or wether he pays or sees his son, I usually answer well they garnish his wages. People then say "oh well at least he is paying." YOU try raising a child on $299 a month and see what happens. And how does his not coming to see his son be justified by the fact that he gets his wages garnished??? If the great state of California didn't garnish him, he never would pay OR see him! It is a good thing that I have a good job and a good husband to help me with him or I would be screwed. I know blah blah single people do it all the time, but I am married and it is still hard.

Anyways enough of him. The hubby and I went out with his friends Saturday night and OMG it was soooo much fun. He is in a motorcycle club, so we went to a clubhouse (not his) and then we went to a club brothers house for a birthday party. It was real cool. I am getting along with his friends pretty good so that excites me. One of his sisters was there (who I always have gotten along with) and his sister in law.

I took the whole day off today. Hubby is at his moms now, and my oldest is at school and my 2 little ones are at the sitter. Since I have to pay if they are there or not, I am going to be lazy and keep them there for 2 more hours. I am off to go lay down and relax without anyone bugging me. I live for moments like this since it never happens anymore.

Toodles...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home