Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hey Hey I'm a G!

So I very recently married my dear hubby. We got married in August. I came to work today and they have offically changed my last name in the sytem to G. (I'm not giving you my real last name, if your one of my close friends you already know it, but it starts with a G)
Yeah I am excited. Sounds dumb to be excited over, but I hate my maiden last name.

I just wanted to share that I feel like an extreme junk food fanatic. I absolutely love white cake whth butter cream frosting. I was just going to get a cupcake (single one) at the store while grocery shopping last night, but they didn't have any. So I bought a small sized 10 dollar cake from the store and brought it to work to share with everyone. At the time it seemed like a good idea, but when I got here I realized how much I am just in love with junk food...oh well I get it from my mom.

This is probably one of the most random blogs today since I have so much on my mind so don't mind my rambling. I am frustrated with the hubby. I mean, I love him alot, but I just don't feel very good about us lately. Not that I want a divorce or anything. I just am frustrated. Like the other day for instance, I walked into the room, layed on the bed next to him, had my hand halfway up his shorts, and said jeeez i can't wait till the kids go to bed so we can just lay in the bed and love eachother. Not once did he look at me or even acknowledge the fact that I spoke, he just kept his eyes glued to the TV. I said did not you hear me?? He answered NO. So I said it again (loudly) and the only thing he said was "mmhmmm". Not a mmhmmm I want you type of way. More of a mmhmmm I am busy watching TV, no get out of the room and leave me to watch endless hours of TV without you anywhere in sight!
He's mine and I love him. He just doesn't smile alot anymore, and he always is kind of like in his own world. I know he is stressed. I know he is looking for a job and frustrated. I know he has been stepping up and REALLY taking care of the kids, and I am in a way getting accustomed to it too much, but still I am his wife..and when I proposition him he should respond willingly!! And when I am talking to him (at least some times) he should act half interested in what I am saying, and smile every once in a while instead of looking at me like I am of NO INTEREST to him.

haha okay I am done venting...thanks guys for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home