Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yeah so I know it has been awhile and I apologize. With the holidays that just passed, I was sooo busy that I couldn't even blog. Here is some updates for ya..
LBMC...yep I am now a part of it. It is a LA based motorcycle club. Hubby is president of it AGAIN this year. I am a prospect now, but I am sure I will soon get my colors.

Me and hubby are doing really well..I guess our biggest issue is respect. We now totally respect eachother so we get along better.

Kids...the 2 young boys are starting T Ball soon..I am sure that will be a crazy bizzzzzy schedule for us but we can manage.

Work..same crap different toilet..

Friends...Red was preggo but lost her baby. I felt really REALLY bad for her since her and hubby tryed sooo hard to get preggers, though I am sure she will be preggo again soon now that she at least knows that the body parts work to have a baby. T just moved in her own house with Shan...I am happy for them, but tired of hearing how broke they are.

Family..My brother is lame..he is now chasing some blond chicks that we have known forever. He is hanging out with these girls that are way too young for him in 29 Palms. He needs to just STOP and find someone his own age. I personnaly seen/talked to them at my grandpa's funeraland I just know that they are WAYY out of his league...he just wants a piece of ass I think. Mom is her usual work a holic self. Dads drinking has not changed any. He is still drinking his life away.

Other updates..I went riding and got WAY wasted..did the same on New Years. I am not a drunk though, that is the first 2 times I have drank in the last 3 years. Hubby realized he really likes when I drink..I get kind of, well....freaky in bed LOL to be quite honest.

Thats all for my updates...Toodles!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Oberon said…

    .......you are going insane......work with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home