Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The adventure begins...

Okay so last night I went out with the ladies and gents from the club. It was short but fun. We were almost there when my sister in law buzzed and said we were supposed to pick up our other sister in law and take her with us (she is another club sister of mine.)
We turned around, got her, and headed to the 110 freeway. Anyone who has been on the 110 knows that this is a normally horrible freeway during the day. Night time is usually pretty good. We were there for at least an hour at a dead stop. All we could see was flairs from the CHP and they were letting each lane go by one at a time, but only 10 cars at a time. It sucked!
We made it there. Me with my little prospect patch. The first club was pretty fun. I met new people and seen people who I met last week as well. Everyone was saying damn your club is DEEP today. We had like 20 people with us with patches. It was really cool. Then we left and went to another club. The club was alright..the men got on my nerves. Someone puked on one of the seats (thank god I wasn't around to see that! )
We hung out for a bit, but then me and hubby went to the restroom (NASTY BATHROOM ALERT) and when we came out 2 people started fighting. Hubby was like time go to NOW and grabbed me and clung to me until we made it passed the crowd and out the door. I am sure he did it for my safety and I am glad. We then went home...passed out...and now here I am at work very tired but cool. I have a busy week ahead of me.
Today..after work go to Party city/Ralphs
Tomorrow..laundry after work
Friday...take son out to dinner with family for birthday.
Sat or sunday have b-day party, depending on the RAIN!
oh yeah Saturday night time we have a formal dance with the club and a birthday party for one of the members.
I hope by writing this all down that I actually have energy to do this all...wish me luck

See ya latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home