Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Flavor of NASTY!!!



and

Flavor flav......Has anyone actually seen this show? It is about a bunch of women, I believe they have norrowed it down to 4 women now who are competing for this guys love. He may have money, but he cannot even begin to speak any form of the english language. He has re-named all these women with names like New York and other lame names for people. These women are claiming to love him, get all upset over him, booo frickin hooo over him, and he is plainly in my book a waste of sperm...

Thats just how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home