Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Monday, March 06, 2006

So this was totally me this weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday. I had a great day (thanks to the hubs) but on Sunday I looked like this..




















I had PMS and cryed alot...for nothing. The hubs was awesome and just comforted me and told me everything would get better. I don't remember why I was crying, but it felt good to cry. I don't cry hardly EVER!!
So let me tell you what we did this weekend. We went to Lancaster..well by Lancaster, the city I think is actually called Little Rock. We were by the LA county Raceway. We went to a pig roast!! It was different, but fun. We had no kids! They cut off the pigs head and the kids kicked it around like a soccer call. That really REALLY grossed me out, and since I love animals I couldn't even THINK about eating that poor piggy. I had a salad from McDonalds! LOL! But it was cool to be around friends, and able to drink with the hubs since we weren't driving. Afterwards we went to a clubhouse (motorcycle club) in LA. It was fun. I was drunk. When I woke up I realized my shoes, jacket, colors, (club vest) and purse were all still in the car. It was freezing outside but I must not have felt it..LOL
Sunday they had a BBQ for me at home with some family and the kids. I hate when my family gets together. Mainly I hate when my cousins come over cause it is sooo much drama and bickering and I get tired of hearing it. We all have drama people in our family and my 2 cousins are them. Oh well.
I guess I better get some work done.
tatatatatataaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home