Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm going to eat you out of house and home

Last night at the dinner table it was pretty funny. I actually cooked. I haven't cooked in like 8 months at least. I left work early. I only worked 3 hours yesterday. I came home and took a nap. i woke up and cooked. While dishing up my children, My 5 year old (Joe schmo is what we will call him) decided he only wanted pork chops and applesauce. My two year old (from now on to be called Little man) obviously wanted everything (as always)

Little man sat and ate all his food, we have to fight him cause he likes to try to get up and walk around the house while eating so that is our new adventure with him. I tell him to go sit down and eat, he says NO. I start to get up and he BOLTS back to the table. Now, I love this child and I know he is testing my limits to see if I will not only get up but act on it. So he goes to time out, and falls asleep! I wake him up, explain to him that he must sit at the table and eat. He goes back to eating and eats and eats and eats. The child loves his food!

Joe schmo has eaten his pork chops and applesauce and wants more applesauce. I give him more. He then claims he wants more applesauce again. I explained to him that he has had alot of applesauce and should try eating some green beans, or rice. He eats rice and claims to be full.

Okay so here is the funny part. While doing dishes, little mama is in her chair happily muching away on a piece of wheat bread. The boys grab stools and stand up next to the sink to help me. Joe schmo decides he wants the rest of the rice, so I put it on a plate and he eats it. Little man and me empty the plates in the trash. After we empty his plate he SCREAMS BLOODY MURDER, yelling MY PATE!!! MY FOOD!!! MEAN MAMA!! BAD MAMA!!! After calming him down, I start doing dishes and turned around to see him trying to eat out of the trash! I grab him and saked him if he was still hungry. He says he is STARVING! He eats the Mac N Cheese left overs.

Fast forward, dishes are done, kids are bathed, little mama is in bed. My brother comes over with food for himself to watch American Idol. he explains that he got 6 extra tacos (from the little taco joint) in case anyone else was hungry. The boys start whining for Tacos. I tell them they can have one but need to hurry up as it is alomost 8....and Hey I am not going to miss American Idol for you little monkeys...So they eat. Theses are not your average size tacos, they are huge! I go in my room, come out 5 minutes later, only to see that hubby has let them have another taco!!!

I swear, Joe schmo never eats, he must be going thru a growing spurt. He is all ribs and bones. he has no meat on him. He has been eating alot lately, but jeeez, never like this! Little man always eats, he loves food. He used to be big, but lost most of the baby weight, and is now average size. I have never seen either child eat that much. Did I mention that before dinner daddy made a sandwich for himself, and they both ate one too??

Today I am taking them walking to work off some of that food. I do not let them eat that much ever. I will not be one of them moms with 90 pound kids on Maury Povich Show...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home