Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ear ache?? Poop fun!

So I suck at blogging...I know. Little mama may have ANOTHER frickin ear infection. I was up with her 3 times last night. She was pulling her ears so I gave her tylenol. She stayed up though, whining, and she finally stopped at 3 am when I gave her MY blanket! I wrapped her in it and she was out. I froze until 6 am, and then got up to go to work. She of course stayed asleep, nicely wrapped up in MY warm blanket. I would rather freeze then hear her scream though.
Today I am leaving work at 3 to take her to the doc, and to get little man his shots..I am only 4 months late!
I don't have much to talk about except poop! Poop is poop. Before I was a mom, if someone showed me a childs poop smeared on his legs or hands I probably would puke or faint, or both. Since I have become a mom, poop doesn't bother me. I have 2 air breathers in diapers!! If one isn't pooping a titanic poop in his diaper, than the other one is. I change poop alot. Just call me the poop switcher! I would hate to be our trash man!
Last night I changed little mama. She is now eating gerber stage 3 food...so her poop is stinky! She had it on her leg, the blanket inside her crib, and her hand. I cleaned her off, gave her a bath and bottle and off to sleep she went. I then put the boys in the tub and walked out for a second to grab a towel. Little man was in the tub with Joe schmo, when I hear Joe schmo yell "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, COME QUICK, HE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY AGAIN."
I go into the bathroom expecting to find out that little man is discovering himself or something, but instead I find Joe Schmo out of the tub, and covered in brown. Little man is playing happily in the tub..the VERY brown tub. Turns out little man had diarrhea in the tub. I end up letting the water out, and having both boys stand up in the shower and clean themselves. Then I end up getting them dressed, and off to bed. Now I clean the tub, then take myself a shower since I had poop on my hands. After all this, I still managed to have an appetite. I ate my ham sandwich and went did laundry.
Good times, being a mom is full of poop, spit up, baby food in my hair, and a thousand sippy cups with only 2 stoppers for the lids....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home