Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally!!

Well I haven't been able to log on in god knows how long..damn computers.
Here is a few things going on
*The 14th my baby turns one, I am kinda sad about it...her party is the 17th
*The hubs has an interview today **Go baby, it's your burfday**
*yesterday was my brothers b-day...he is 35 now
*Little man is becoming way more interested in the potty
*Joe schmo isn't doing so great in Kindergarten
*Little mama is trying to talk..she repeats "ALL DONE"
*Work is kinda sucking lately, I am not challenged anymore
*Gas prices right now are $3.45 a gallon...woot woot 160 bucks a week for me!
*BSD (bastard sperm donor of Joe schmo) hasn't called in months
*I am very close to learning how to use my camera and uploading pictures
*I am addicted to shenuts.com and dadgonemad.com although I have never posted any comments I read often and think they are funny..and REAL parents..haha and even think I know dadgonemad possibly..I think our kids play for the same league..
*I am currently at work

Thats all folks...Take care..I will update later today or tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home