Crazy young mom of 3

I am 26 years old with 3 small children. My hubby has 2 kids of his own. I work, feel like I am going insane most days, but somehow I manage to make it thru. My life is crazy...

Monday, June 12, 2006

THE CALMING BEFORE THE STORM

So I just thought I would check in after Friday night's ordeal. me and little mama are okay. She has a bruise on her foot. We decided we needed to calm down a bit the next day so we went to the riverbed with my parents in the camper. We didn't talk about the incident with anyone (a few other family members came and camped too) but me and the hubs just held eachother alot and looked to comfort from eachother. We hugged our kids alot. I asked Joe schmo if she had ever hurt him, or saw her hurt his siblings and he said no. I am sure he didn't see anything cause he is a taddle tale and tells mom everything.
I'm still upset. I was told we have to go to court. I honestly am scared of going for fear I may try to jump over the seat and beat the ever loving crap out of her. It is scary to think that in this world we do have people who are not afraid and think it is okay to lay hands on children. Kids do bad things because they are kids and thats what kids do. It is our job as parents to give them the training, support, love, and guidance they need and teach them right from wrong. It is not our job to hurt them or show them that it is OK to put your hands on someone else.

I decided we will try to not talk about this too much anymore..I can't change the past but I can change the future.

On another note.....we had a good time at the riverbed. Alot of relaxing and some sun burn. Good camping type foods and more importantly, great quality time with the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home